A Landscape Architecture Firm with an Optimistic View of the Future
- Construction Companies
- Land and Property Developers
- Government Offices
- Engineering Companies
- Geographers and Soil Samplers
About Our Firm’s Founder
- Received an award from the Landscape Architecture Foundation for his involvement in the passage of the RCRA.
- Conducted a field study and created a report for the Oil Spill Contingency Plan for the British Isles, which was submitted to the late former UK Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher in 1980.
- Lead landscape architect of the Danube River Study with the State and Commerce Departments in 1991 in response to radioactive emissions from the Chornobyl Nuclear Power Plant.
- Proudly introduced ESRI to Connecticut and the Sub Region.